Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-18-2016, 03:48 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Pentax K-1 Pre-Order Giveaway: $600 in gift cards + 1 year site supporter status

The winners have now been announced - see here!

---------------------------

As promised, our giveaway for those pre-ordering the Pentax full-frame is now live! We're doing this as a huge "thank you" to the dozens of members who have chosen to support the forum

The terms are nice and simple: just for pre-ordering through one of our B&H or Adorama links, get 1 year of free site supporter status, and receive one raffle entry per K-1 for a drawing of $600 in gift cards (one $300 B&H prize, three $100 Adorama prizes). The site supporter status entitles you to the use of our Marketplace to sell old gear.

You can use the following links to pre-order, or the usual links in my signature.

After ordering, submit this form to enter the giveaway and receive site supporter status:

Pentax Forums - The Ultimate Resource for Everything Pentax

The winners will be announced on May 4th (formerly May 1st). You can enter even if you pre-ordered prior to this post. The submission deadline is May 3rd. Good luck, and congrats on your upcoming new K-1!

If you live outside of the US and it isn't economical for you to import a K-1, don't worry- we will be doing a full K-1 giveaway later this year!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-18-2016, 04:55 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
For those who want to learn more about the K-1:

Pentax K-1 Officially Announced - Pentax Announcements | PentaxForums.com

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
02-18-2016, 01:09 PM - 1 Like   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

One entry for each K1 order? SO if I order a baker's dozen.....
02-18-2016, 01:17 PM   #4

Nice FF specs. Great option for Pentaxians who need it. I'm still waiting for the next APS-C follow up to the flutter shutter prone K-3.

02-18-2016, 01:24 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by WPRESTO Quote
One entry for each K1 order? SO if I order a baker's dozen.....
Yup

Adam

02-18-2016, 01:52 PM   #6
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam: do NOT hold your breath.
02-18-2016, 02:18 PM   #7
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered at B&H

02-18-2016, 03:28 PM   #8

Just ordered at B&H
02-18-2016, 05:33 PM - 1 Like   #9
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ordered today. Now, how do I tell my wife.
02-18-2016, 08:08 PM - 1 Like   #10

Oh, Jr Power, your in the dog house now!
02-18-2016, 10:49 PM   #11

Thanks for ordering. Look forward to your reviews.
02-19-2016, 03:47 AM - 1 Like   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No chance of this offer extending to markets other than the US, I suppose?
02-19-2016, 05:34 AM - 1 Like   #13
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
If I could afford the full-frame K-1I wouldn't need the gift card!
02-19-2016, 10:21 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Error Message

I keep getting this message: The following errors ocurred: Please enter an order total

I should also add that I used Firefox & Explorer
02-19-2016, 10:24 AM   #15
Veteran Member

I saw this at the bottom:
QuoteQuote:
"No Purchase Necessary" If you did not place a K-1 pre-order but would still like to enter this giveaway, do not submit this form. You may enter this giveaway by sending your forum username, e-mail address, and a 5-minute original video file OR a 1000-word article in .doc format containing your reaction to the Pentax K-1 announcement, to contactpf@pentaxforums.com. We reserve the right to deny submissions based on quality; if we deem your video or article appropriate, this will count as one giveaway entry toward both gift card drawings.
So I can still enter if I didn't buy a K-1 and write a 1000 word document or record a 5 minute video?